(1) Those who have finished at least one year of study at their home institution.
(2) Those who have exhibited excellent academic performance at their home institution.
(3) Those who are in good physical and mental condition.
(4) Those who can bear financial burdens for studying abroad.
(5) Those who are enrolled in the Economics Department or a Business School at their home institution.
- Recommendation Letter
- Personal Resume/CV
- Full-face photographs(For Student ID & application for "Certificate of Eligibility (hereafter "CoE"))
* Photo must be taken within six months prior to submission
* The photograph should only have the applicant pictured alone.
* No hats, caps and/or sunglasses, and the photograph must be sharp and clear.
- Photocopy of valid passport(bio-page only)
- Proof of funds to cover all expenses(for “CoE”);
** Bank statement showing a balance of at least 500,000 yen equivalent for one-semester program.
*** Required for those who have studied Japanese
*** Complete, signed by a Japanese language instrcutor, with the result of the student's Japanese language proficiency, if applicable.
④ Submit "Nomination list"(※ available here)and "Transcript of Academic Record to be sent in by university coordinator.