International Student Entrance Examination (Applying Directly from Home Country)
- Applicants may take this examination in their home country.
- System for Application to Multiple Academic Departments ･･･ Applying to multiple departments is possible.
- Application guidebook for the academic year 2019 is now available upon request.
|Economics||Economics||Very limited intake|
|Business Administration *||Business Administration|
|Sport Business Administration|
|Media Business *||Information systems in Business|
The student capacity for each department includes that of International Student Entrance Examination I (i.e., the one held at HUE)
［Applicants must satisfy all of the following requirements］
- （1）HUE admits foreign nationals who have completed 12 years of continuous education in a country other than Japan, or those who have attained the level of academic ability required by the Minister of Education, Culture, Science and Technology.
（2）Applicants who have attained a International Baccalaureate, Abitur, Baccalaureate or General Certificate of Education Advanced Level designated by the Minister of Education, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT); or who will attain one of the above by March 31, 2019, and who have reached the age of 18 years.
（3）Applicants who have completed 12 years of continuous education given by any educational organizations accredited by international accreditation bodies (WASC, ACSI, CSI) designated by the Minister of Education, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT); or who will complete by March 31, 2019, and who have reached the age of 18 years.
（4）Those who by having sat a separate school entrance test are deemed to have an educational level equivalent to that of a high school graduate, and who have reached the age of 18 years.
*For (4), applicants shall contact Center for International Education Exchange (CIEE) for more details on appliaction eligibility no lather than November 16 (Fri), 2018.
- Applicants must have taken the “Japanese as a Foreign Language” Examination and one other examination (either the “Japan and the World” Examination or the Mathematics Examination) administered by JASSO. Those who have taken the examinations must have a minimum of 250 points on the “Japanese as a Foreign Language” Examination excluding essay, and a minimum of 140 points on either the “Japan and the World” or “Mathematics.” *Free choice of test language.
Application and Admission Procedures
|Application Period||From Jan 7 (Mon) to Jan 22 (Tue), 2019
(Applications must be sent postmarked on or before Jan 22 (Tue), 2019)
|Date of Screening||Feb 4 (Mon), 2019|
|Announcement of Results||Feb 15 (Fri), 2019 at 3pm|
|Admission Procedures||Deadline for the Admission & Tuition Fee:
Feb 26 (Tue), 2019
- Presented documents and EJU score. (Two subjects, including Japanese)
(NOTE)The results will be determined upon comprehensive evaluation of the above items.
（Documents to be submitted）
- Application form (form prescribed by HUE)
- Test Registration Card (form prescribed by HUE)
- Certificate of graduation and academic transcript from the educational institution in home country most recently enrolled in (NB Photocopies NOT accepted)
- Transcript of EJU (photocopy is accepted)
Only transcripts of the EJU administered by JASSO is accepted.
* Only transcripts of tests taken in 2017 or 2018 will be accepted. Those who have taken the test more than once may present only one transcript
- Health certificate
- Photocopy of passport
*Photocopies of all pages bearing entries are required.
（Hiroshima University of Economics, Center for International Education Exchange, 5-37-1 Gion, Asaminami-ku, Hiroshima City JAPAN 731-0192）
- Applications shall be accepted only by post. (Applications postmarked on the due date will be accepted)
- Entrance Examination Fee
- Department ･･･30,000 yen
- Departments･･･35,000 yen
- Departments･･･40,000 yen
- Departments･･･45,000 yen
- Departments･･･50,000 yen
* Please pay by transfer to the prescribed account using the prescribed payment slip. Payment can be made at any banking institution except the post office.
Please enclose a check made out in yen with the documentation (checking fee to be paid by applicant) payable to “Ishida Gakuen Hiroshima University of Economics”. However, if the applicant has someone in Japan who can pay on his or her behalf, the transfer should be made from the nearest bank (except the post office), using HUE's prescribed 'Domestic Applicant's Bank Transfer Form'.
Announcement of Results
- Notification of results sent by express mail.
- Results may be viewed on our website for 1 week after the date of announcement at http://www.hue.ac.jp
* HUE will not accept telephone inquiries regarding results.