This is the official website (homepage, hereinafter called “this site”) of the Hiroshima University of Economics (HUE).
This site is maintained and operated by the Website Working Group established by the Public Relations Office for Entrance Exams, the Information Center, and comprising of a team of content editors and directors selected from each department.
In principle, the copyright on all content (text, graphics, charts, etc.) on this website is held by HUE. The unauthorized duplication of the content of this site is strictly prohibited. Permission to use any content on this site must be obtained in writing from the Webmaster at email@example.com.
However, the faculty and students of HUE are granted permission to reproduce the content of this site for on-campus use only.
The photographs and personal names on this site are displayed with the prior consent of the owner. However, if any personal information should be found on this site without prior consent having been obtained, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following environments are recommended for browsing this site.
- [ Monitor resolution ]
1024×768 pixel or more
- [ Browsers ]
Windows - Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, or FireFox 1.5 or later.
Macintosh( Mac OS X) - Internet Explorer 5.2 or later, or Safari 1.2 or later
- [ Download Plug-ins ]
The HUE Official Website may be linked to freely. When a link has been made to this site, please notify the Webmaster at (email@example.com). The URLs of the HUE Official Website are as follows:
- Official Website (Japanese) http://www.hue.ac.jp
- Official Website (English) http://www.hue.ac.jp/hue_engl/www_e.htm
- Mobile Website http://mobile.hue.ac.jp
HUE is not responsible for the content of the external sites linked to this site.
Although every effort is made to provide accurate information on this site, HUE does not guarantee the integrity of any information on it. HUE accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by utilization of the data on this site.
The content on this site is subject to change without notice. Also, access to this site may be temporarily or permanently halted for unavoidable reasons such as system maintenance or system failure.
The following icons are used on this site.
- ････ Another Window
- This icon indicates that the linked page will open in another window.
- ････ External Website
- This icon indicates that the linked page will open in another window. External websites with this icon are websites which neither HUE nor any party related to HUE maintains or operates. Thus, HUE neither guarantees nor shall be held responsible for the content of such sites.
- ‥‥ Key
- Links bearing this icon are pages exclusively for students and faculty of HUE. To access these pages, a designated user ID and password are required. Those who are not part of HUE may not access these pages.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries regarding this site. For all other general inquiries, please contact directly the address of each department listed in “Inquiries”. Please note that emails bearing no sender name, no sender address, no subject, and/or questions of unclear purport, may be regarded as spam (i.e. nuisance mail) and consequently deleted. In principle, HUE endeavors to respond to all inquiries within 2 weeks of their receipt; however, please be advised that a response may be delayed for unforeseen reasons. HUE does not undertake to respond to every inquiry submitted.